Thursday 10 September 2015

The Feminazis Are At It Again

I've read some pretty stupid shit on the Internet, but this takes the cake. In an article at The Waterpipe, titled "Can a Fart Be Misogynist?" (no, I'm not shitting you), one Ashley Ingle would have us believe that "if a woman was to fart in the presence of a man and the man responded by farting louder than the woman, then that would be rape." Did you get that? If I fart louder than a woman, I have just raped her. There seems to be no end to the stupidity of these shit-for-brains femenazis.


O' gullible man that I am! And here I thought that this kind of sewer dreg could only be found in the Bible, or the Qur'an. You see, I expect this kind of idiocy from those two books, but from modern, well educated women, I expected better. How wrong I was.

This kind of profound stupidity is to be expected from ancient billy goat herders who didn't know better, who thought that some insects had four legs (the Bible), or that a human is formed from a blood clot in its mother's womb (the Qur'an). We expect that from old dead guys who lived in the most abysmal ignorance in the bronze and iron age and then the dark ages, but from modern, well educated women like Gloria Steinem, who should know better? Really Gloria? This is the sum of your life's work? What a waste! I guess it's true that you can't fix stupid.

From another article at The Waterpipe, "Are Chimps Smarter Than Feminists?" (the obvious answer being "FUCK YEAH!") some so-called "second wave" feminists had the following to say:

Gail Dines says that "What we need also to do is destroy the male survival instinct. Then they will start marrying women again."

Gloria Steinem says, "Emasculating and degrading men was the right thing to do, but we should have left a little dignity in men so that they would be useful to us."

See that? These so-called feminists put men down for doing just that to women for centuries. What's their answer? If women are to be happy and productive, women need to do to men what women thought was horrible when men did it to them. I see no difference between Steinem and some chauvinist pig who thinks women should be in the kitchen cooking, barefoot and pregnant.

When will humans learn that in order to free ourselves, both genders have to be free, not just one being subservient to the other? I fear this will never happen. I re-iterate what I've stated in a previous blog, that we humans should change our Latin descriptor from Homo Sapiens to Homo Stultus (stultus=stupid); and I'm afraid that as a species we are profoundly stupid. Can you name me one other species which poisons its environment for fun and profit? I know of none, other than humans.

I have a suggestion for the Steinems of this world: help free humanity from its primitive roots and stop spreading this bucolic bacchanalia about making slaves out of men.


grgaud

No comments:

Post a Comment